Vacation Day 2

I stayed in bed until 9:20 am! Praise the Lord!!! Now don't think for a second that our kids stayed in bed, Caleb was up at the usual 7:15 am or so and Lauren followed, however, they were willing to watch TV downstairs and allow us to stay in bed. YES!

Another victory today...Caleb got a shower with me today. This is huge, because he doesn't take showers. He did a great job, I was so proud of him. That was the start of our FATHER SON DAY! The pictures are below. We went to Ace for a big sale. Went to the bank. Went to Cracker Barrel for lunch (we both ate a ton of chicken and dumplin's). We then went to Meijers and ended our time out at United Dairy Farmers. Once we got home we were promtly joined by his sister for several different games. It was a great day. Not a lot done on our projects, but great family time.




The evening was for Jen and I. It was a date night. Danielle came over to watch the kids and we got "dressed up" for the evening. Jen (Speedy Boat) and myself (Paxton Woods) were invited to a special game night murder mystery. What happens there, must stay there, but here is a hint in pictures...




Loving my vacation!
B. Out!!