Vacation Day 1

It was a good day. I took Caleb and Savannah to school and then came home to get to work. First item for me was to clean out Megan's "condo" under our back porch. I got everything out, threw away the nasty stuff and then tried to level out the dirt. I then cleaned everything like new. It was time for a trip to ACE! I purchased 3 bails of straw and brought it home to fill Megan's condo for the winter. While playing with Megan I realized she had something on her stomach. It was a tumor that had burst (can you say yuck). I took her to the vet around 4 and $200 later have to take her back on Monday to find out if it is cancer, who much, what kind and possible surgery. Did not expect that one.

I played PS2 this afternoon and then went to pick up the kids from school. It was Friday, so I took them through the drive through at Sonic. Came home and played with the kids for a while. We had a family dinner at McDonald's this evening (YUMMY)! It was then off to the Doziers for Danielle's 18th birthday party. HAPPY B DAY DANIELLE!

The evening ended with a couple late night games of PS2 football with Brian Hock next door. I won the first game and he won the second. A quick check of facebook, a nice conversation with Jessica Hall and now this entry.

GOODNIGHT!
Let it snow!

B Out!!