Thanksgiving Sunday

It was a very good day at LCC. The choir not only sounded great, but they LOOKED GOOD! The red shirts really "pop". I really appreciated the amount of genuine "testimony" that was shared in all 3 services. I believe today was one of those services that will be remembered for years to come. If you missed it, you really did miss something special. Thanks to Jared for helping to create and organize each aspect. I really loved the T-giving video, it was hilarious. The special "Family Thanksgiving Feast" communion time was inspiring. Congratulations and welcome to Dennis and Millie Braun, they transferred their membership to LCC at the conclusion of second service.

I am excited to get back into the swing of the office and regular work days once again. Keep me in your prayers.

Judy, get back to work! LOL! Told you I would write it.

B. OUT!!