Day 5 & 6

Tuesday was simply Laundry day for me. I spent all day catching our laundry up. I also took kids to school and picked them up. I also made most of dinner (poppie seed chicken) YUM YUM! I did everything I could to allow jen to paint, paint, paint, paint, paint our bedroom. It looks great.

Wednesday was my outdoor day. (grunt grunt). Well, first of all, I took Lauren and we went on some errands. We went to Meijer to get stuff to make cincy chili as well as other things we needed around the home. We also stopped at Tractor Supply and Smyths to find 2-cycle engine oil. Once home, I played with Israel and Emmaus for a few minutes and then went to get gas from UDF. I mixed the gas at a 50:1 ratio to the 2-cycle engine oil and filled up my brand new, never used leaf blower. UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I spent the rest of today blowing leaves everywhere around the yard, the neighbors yard and off the roof and out of the gutters. I WAS DA MAN! All while making cincy chili for dinner.

The chili was YUMMMMYYY! Nothing like the smell of chili cooking all day long. Oh, I forgot to say that I also made Turtle Cookies for a mid-afternoon snack. I was da man today.

Following dinner I cleaned up the kitchen got the chili in containers to freeze and then did some odds and ends. Finally ended another great vacation day with a couple games of Madden on PS2. Now I type. Only 2 more days remain. Still tons to do. Check back tomorrow.

B. OUT!

P.S. Before I leave I must say congrats to DAN AND BRENDA CARTER! They are grandparents as of 12:30 today. Kimmy had a baby girl in Richmond Kentucky. All are doing well. Uncle Brian is very, very, very, very, very excited!