all good things must come to an end

As I write this I am less than 2 hours from the end of my vacation. It has been a wonderful time. Thanks to everyone for your support during this needed time off. Thursday was busy as we finished up indoor projects. Jen has been working on our bedroom all week and it looks GREAT. New color, less furniture and more organization. I worked on purging lots and lots of toys. I actually threw 2 large black trash bags of broken, unused or separated toys away. I also filled one large bag to be taken to Goodwill. We are now ready for Christmas! Following Caleb's homework, we headed to Milford for a delicious dinner at the Bells. Thanks Mom and Dad, it was wonderful despite Caleb's "meltdown" which was one of the worst in recent memory. I ended my Thursday evening by watching the Bengals get beat by the Pittsburgh Steelers. During the game, Caleb actually threw up from his overeating of corn during dinner and all the emotion from his melt down. He then fell asleep in my arms while watching the game. Brian Hock also came over for the 2nd half. My boy and my neighbor helped salvage an otherwise waste of TV time!

Today I did the grocery shopping. It was fun not only shopping for our normal items but also for Thanksgiving. I can't wait until Thursday. LOVE THANKSGIVING! We have so much to be thankful for.

Tomorrow morning I will get up and take part in the first annual LCC Thanksgiving Tag Football game. Just praying I leave the game in my car and not an ambulance. LOL. Following the game, it is back to work getting ready for Sunday. BY THE WAY, SUNDAY IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL! Don't miss it!

B. OUT!!