Testimony in Comment form

The following was a comment from my last post. In case you don't read comments, I wanted everyone to read this. Thanks Dan Carter for your words and Praise God!!!

We sit in service every Sunday morning not knowing what the person sitting next to or in front of you are thinking or feeling. I think this past Sunday's service showed each of us that we need to share with the people around us what is going on in our life. Just talking about it to others helps releive the pressure that is constantly building up in us. I knew what my wife was going to say she was thankful for, but that was not the big picture for me. It was the fact that she was still here with me and able to share those feeling with others. God has blessed our lives in so many ways. From the prayers for my wife and new granddaughter from all the people at church to the encourgeing words you send out every Sunday. Our church is an awsome place to call home. Many people say that we have now completed the "circle of life". I feel that my life will be complete when I get to see my granddaughter accept the Lord into her life. I will than feel that I have indeed completed the "circle of life". Thank you for now only a great service this past Sunday, but for also helping everyone understand the importance of reaching out to others in our family.