WOW! They just keep coming!

If you didn't get a chance to be a part of this moving service on Sunday, take a listen by CLICKING HERE

Thanks Danielle Temple for sharing your testimony...

Brian,

Okay, so I have put this off long enough! I hope this comment is not perceived as jumping on the band wagon given all the comments that you have received regarding last Sunday. I, too, was completely moved with last Sunday's service. WOW! I still can't express what I felt and what I contniue to feel. It is truly a hard thing for me to admit that I am not thankful enough and take things for granite daily. The biggest impact for me came during communion. The format that it was given allowed me to COMPLETELY focus on the sacrifice made for me and to thank God like I have never thanked him before. Lastly, Philippians 4:4-7 is always a verse that speaks to me but after Sunday I have chosen to live it! God is in control now more than ever!!

Danielle